Gametracker #1
Gametracker #4

Law and Order on Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Law and Order on Server

Post  R U S S I A N on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:49 am

Hi. I'm the one who was banned or kicked not at once at your servers. I have decided to post my present messege in this topic but not at the "complaints" and thats why (see next).
Though the years from 2007 up to present time I play COD2 constantly and my skill grew little by little. All this time I never used any cheat even once and even for experiment. I'm good psychologist as in real life as in the game and use high quality headset during playing. I'm a clan member at PUK2KILL server which existed from 2007.

Actually I dont care is any of admins/moders believe that I am a high skilled player or not. At PUK2KILL we do not make a mistake in regard to ban/kick process of cheaters because we looking for suspected players a long time and make a decision together about BAN of a player. There was one case when player demonstrated a huge skill though the whole year. But in the end it happened he was a WH. We watched for him a long time and even created a video to make a proof. At PUK2KILL there are only ONE admin and just a few clan members. May be its the reason why we do not kick/ban fair players.

YOUR problem is that you give an authority to kick to anybody almost. Once somebody from CRACKED VERINDRA offered me to be an admin. I rejected that offer bacause I even did not know that guy. But he said that he knows me as old and skillful player.

MY OFFER AND IDEA TO YOU :
1) I think you should finish to give an authority for guys who dont well-known for you personally.
2) In order to avoid cases of ban/kick of fair players you should decrease the number of admins/moders. That way you will keep control in your hands.
3) All NEW who have got an authority must UNDERSTAND that its not a toy but its a responsibility. As result they MUST be veeeeery skillful to see the difference between CHEATER or PLAYER !

Thanks for attention
PUK2KILL player, RUSSIAN

R U S S I A N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

YOU'RE RIGHT

Post  MOURAD on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:20 pm

It seems to me that no one is checking these posts any more, but I have to give it to you Mr R U S S I A N , you are one of the finest players I've ever met,,and I know for sure that you're not a cheater, I can't comprehend how the admins are still confused in this matter ,,, it's really annoying !!

MOURAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top